Report NEP-IUE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meghir, Costas & Narita, Renata & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Working Papers 109, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "Labor Mobility Across The Formal/Informal Divide in Turkey: Evidence From Individual Level Data," ERC Working Papers 1201, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2012.
- Aysit Tansel & Elif Oznur Kan, 2012. "The Formal/Informal Employment Earnings Gap: Evidence From Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1204, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2012.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2012. "Informality and overeducation in the labor market of a developing country," Working Papers XREAP2012-20, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2012.
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh-ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2012. "Monetary policy, informality and business cycle fluctuations in a developing economy vulnerable to external shocks," MPRA Paper 42484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Agbor Agbor, Julius, 2012. "Does Trust Matter For Entrepreuneurship : Evidence From A Cross-Section Of Countries," MPRA Paper 42292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Dell'Anno & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Keeping both Corruption and the Shadow Economy in Check: The Role of Decentralization," Working Papers 1213, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Dino Rizzi, 2012. "Citizenship and Power in an Agent-based Model of Tax Compliance with Public Expenditure," Working Papers 2012_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", revised 2012.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2012. "Estimating the Federal Direct Tax Buoyancy for Pakistan in Post-1973 Era," MPRA Paper 42498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armstrong, Christopher S. & Larcker, David F. & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Taylor, Daniel J., 2012. "The Relation between Equity Incentives and Misreporting: The Role of Risk-Taking Incentives," Research Papers 2120, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ranis, Gustav, 2012. "Labor Surplus Revisited," Working Papers 107, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Zimmermann, Christian, 2012. "Loan Regulation and Child Labor in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 6979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).