Уравновешенные Состояния В Задачах Векторной Оптимизации
[Balanced States in Vector Optimization Problems]
The problem of finding a Pareto point which would satisfy additional conditions in the form of equalities is stated. A theorem on existence of a solution is proved. Examples are given.
|Date of creation:||1984|
|Publication status:||Published in Avtomatika i telemekhanika 5 (1984): pp. 89-96|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balasko, Yves, 1979. "Budget-constrained Pareto-efficient allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 359-379, December.
- Gale, David & Sobel, Joel, 1982. "On optimal distribution of output from a jointly owned resource," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 51-59, January.
- Keiding, Hans, 1981. "Existence of budget constrained pareto efficient allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 393-397, June.
- Smale, S., 1976. "Global analysis and economics VI : Geometric analysis of Pareto Optima and price equilibria under classical hypotheses," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Alvin E Roth, 2008. "Axiomatic Models of Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002376, David K. Levine.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.