Уравновешенные Состояния В Задачах Векторной Оптимизации
[Balanced States in Vector Optimization Problems]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Balasko, Yves, 1979. "Budget-constrained Pareto-efficient allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 359-379, December.
- Gale, David & Sobel, Joel, 1982. "On optimal distribution of output from a jointly owned resource," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 51-59, January.
- Keiding, Hans, 1981. "Existence of budget constrained pareto efficient allocations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 393-397, June.
- Smale, S., 1976. "Global analysis and economics VI : Geometric analysis of Pareto Optima and price equilibria under classical hypotheses," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Alvin E Roth, 2008. "Axiomatic Models of Bargaining," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002376, David K. Levine.
More about this item
KeywordsVector optimization; Pareto point;
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .