La Gestione Dello Scaffale Oli Nella Moderna Distribuzione: Le Potenzialita’ Del Visual Marketing Per Il Posizionamento A Scaffale
[The management of oil shelf in modern distribution: the potentialities of "visual marketing" in the shelf placement]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Marchini & Francesco Diotallevi & Linda Fioriti, 2010. "L’analisi delle interdipendenze competitive attraverso la "Social Network Analysis": il caso studio dell’olio extravergine d’oliva," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 12(3), pages 7-25.
- Pampanini, Rossella & Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco, 2010. "A quantitative analysis of olive oil market in Italy," MPRA Paper 40638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsolive oil Modern Distribution Visual Marketing;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40640. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .