Neural Substrates of Decision-Making in Economic Games
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zak, Paul J., 2011. "The physiology of moral sentiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 53-65, January.
- Vladimír Gazda & Marek Gróf & Július Horváth & Matúš Kubák & Tomáš Rosival, 2012. "Agent based model of a simple economy," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 7(2), pages 209-221, October.
- Stanton, Angela A., 2008.
"Neuroeconomics: A Critique of ‘Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration’,"
13957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2009.
- Stanton, Angela A., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critique of 'Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration'," MPRA Paper 7928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela A. Stanton & Isabell M. Welpe, 2010. "Risk and Ambiguity: Entrepreneurial Research from the Perspective of Economics," Chapters,in: Neuroeconomics and the Firm, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsOxytocin; Vasopressin; ultimatum game; dictator game; trust game; generosity; altruism;
- Y40 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Dissertations - - - Dissertations
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2007-07-20 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2007-07-20 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2007-07-20 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NEU-2007-07-20 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-07-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .