Measuring fiscal stance for the United Kingdom, 1920-1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1, January.
- Miller, Marcus, 1985. "Measuring the Stance of Fiscal Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 44-57, Spring.
- S. N. Broadberry, 1984. "Fiscal Policy in Britain During the 1930s," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 37(1), pages 95-102, February.
- Alan Booth, 1987. "Britain in the 1930s: a managed economy?," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 40(4), pages 499-522, November.
- Jean-Claude Chouraqui & Robert P. Hagemann & Nicola Sartor, 1990. "Indicators of Fiscal Policy: A Re-Examination," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 78, OECD Publishing.
- G. A. Mackenzie, 1989. "Are All Summary Indicators of the Stance of Fiscal Policy Misleading?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(4), pages 743-770, December.
- J.C.R. Dow, 1964. "The Management of the British Economy 1945-60," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 74-74, May.
- Boltho, Andrea, 1981. "British Fiscal Policy, 1955-71--Stabilizing or Destabilizing?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 43(4), pages 357-362, November.
- Snyder, Wayne W, 1970. "Measuring Economic Stabilization: 1955-65," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 924-933, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal stance; fiscal policy; budget deficit; public expenditure; business cycles; United Kingdom; United States;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .