Measuring fiscal stance for the United Kingdom, 1920-1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan T. Peacock & Jack Wiseman, 1961. "The Growth of Public Expenditure in the United Kingdom," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number peac61-1, June.
- Miller, Marcus, 1985. "Measuring the Stance of Fiscal Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 44-57, Spring.
- S. N. Broadberry, 1984. "Fiscal Policy in Britain During the 1930s," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 37(1), pages 95-102, February.
- Alan Booth, 1987. "Britain in the 1930s: a managed economy?," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 40(4), pages 499-522, November.
- Jean-Claude Chouraqui & Robert P. Hagemann & Nicola Sartor, 1990. "Indicators of Fiscal Policy: A Re-Examination," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 78, OECD Publishing.
- G. A. Mackenzie, 1989. "Are All Summary Indicators of the Stance of Fiscal Policy Misleading?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(4), pages 743-770, December.
- J.C.R. Dow, 1964. "The Management of the British Economy 1945-60," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 28(1), pages 74-74, May.
- Boltho, Andrea, 1981. "British Fiscal Policy, 1955-71--Stabilizing or Destabilizing?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 43(4), pages 357-362, November.
- Snyder, Wayne W, 1970. "Measuring Economic Stabilization: 1955-65," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 924-933, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal stance; fiscal policy; budget deficit; public expenditure; business cycles; United Kingdom; United States;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:38284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.