Calibration of factor models with equity data: parade of correlations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huseyin Kalyoncu, 2005.
"Sustainability of Current Account for Turkey: Intertemporal Solvency Approach,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2005(1), pages 82-88.
- Kalyoncu, Huseyin, 2005. "Sustainability of Current Account for Turkey: Intertemporal Solvency Approach," MPRA Paper 1220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Lau, Evan, 2005.
"Current Account Deficit Sustainability: a Panel Approach,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 514-529.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Evan Lau, 2004. "Current Account Deficit Sustainability: A Panel Approach," Working Papers 0073, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- Hakkio, Craig S & Rush, Mark, 1991. "Is the Budget Deficit "Too Large?"," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(3), pages 429-445, July.
- Husted, Steven, 1992. "The Emerging U.S. Current Account Deficit in the 1980s: A Cointegration Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 159-166, February.
More about this item
Keywordsintra/inter asset correlations; maximum likelihood estimation; single risk factor model; normal mixture; VAR of equity portfolio;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:36300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .