Performance of Gujarat economy: an analysis of growth and instability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chand, Ramesh & Raju, S.S., 2009. "Instability in Indian Agriculture During Different Phases of Technology and Policy," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(2).
- Sharma, H.R. & Singh, Kamlesh & Kumari, Shanta, 2006. "Extent and Source of Instability in Foodgrains Production in India," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pattnaik, Itishree & Shah, Amita, 2015. "Trends and Decomposition of Agricultural Growth and Crop Output in Gujarat: Recent Evidence," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 70(2).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural growth; Instability; Sectoral growth; Gujarat;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .