Profitability and industrial concentration in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sawhney, Pawan K & Sawhney, Bansi L, 1973. "Capacity-Utilization, Concentration, and Price-Cost Margins: Results on Indian Industries," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 145-153, April.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1973. "Growth, profitability and savings of quoted public limited companies 1964-70," MPRA Paper 39260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Y. Javed, 2013.
"Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan,"
2013:88, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Akbar Ullah & Ejaz Ghani & Attiya Javed, 2013. "Market Power and Industrial Performance in Pakistan," Working Papers id:5334, eSocialSciences.
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu, 2002. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Manufacturing Sector Performance in Developing Countries: A Survey of the Literature," Economics Working Papers wp02-07, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial development: Cost benefit analysis: Pakistan;
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .