Growth, profitability and savings of quoted public limited companies 1964-70
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zia M Qureshi, 1983. "Detenninants of Corporate Saving in Pakistan.A Macro-econometric Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 73-96.
- Rashid Amjad, 1976. "A Study of Investment Behaviour in Pakistan, 1962-70," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 134-153.
- Zafar Iqbal, 1993. "Institutional Variations in Saving Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 1293-1311.
- Amjad, Rashid, 1977. "Profitability and industrial concentration in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Corporate Finance; Corporations Growth; Corporative Growth; Pakistan;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.