The Essence of Enterprise Risk Management in Today’s Business Enterprises in Developed and Developing Nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine M. Cumming & Beverly Hirtle, 2001.
"The challenges of risk management in diversified financial companies,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Cumming, Christine & Hirtle, Beverly, 2001. "The challenges of risk management in diversified financial companies," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 3, pages 89-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nida Tariq, 2012. "A Comparative Study on Bank’s Profitability before, during and after Crises," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 6(1), pages 12-17, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Enterprise Risk Management; Financial Institutions; Developed Nations; Developing Nations;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2011-11-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .