The Essence of Enterprise Risk Management in Today’s Business Enterprises in Developed and Developing Nations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christine M. Cumming & Beverly Hirtle, 2001.
"The challenges of risk management in diversified financial companies,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Cumming, Christine & Hirtle, Beverly, 2001. "The challenges of risk management in diversified financial companies," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 3, pages 89-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nida Tariq, 2012. "A Comparative Study on Bank’s Profitability before, during and after Crises," South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University, Iqra University, vol. 6(1), pages 12-17, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Enterprise Risk Management; Financial Institutions; Developed Nations; Developing Nations;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-11-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2011-11-28 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.