Interruptions and failure in higher education: evidence from ISEG-UTL
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chaga Lopes, Margarida & Fernandes, Graca, 2010. "Success/Failure in Higher Education:how long does it take to complete some core 1st. year disciplines?," MPRA Paper 21953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leão Fernandes, Graça & Chagas Lopes, Margarida, 2008. "ISEG Undergraduate Students: Determinants of Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 22082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernandes, Graca & CHAGAS LOPES, MARGARIDA, 2016. "Does the economic crisis have an influence on the higher education dropout rate?," MPRA Paper 76862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: Portuguese Higher Education; Interruption; Failure; Adult Students; Bologna Chart; Policy Implications;
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EDU-2011-10-22 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.