Report NEP-EDU-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chagas Lopes, Margarida & Leao Fernandes, Graça, 2011. "Interruptions and failure in higher education: evidence from ISEG-UTL," MPRA Paper 34227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fort, Margherita & Schneeweis, Nicole & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2011. "More Schooling, More Children: Compulsory Schooling Reforms and Fertility in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Andrei Shleifer, 2011. "Teaching Practices and Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 17527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Onusic, Luciana, 2011. "The Service Quality Undergraduate - A Case of Public Education," MPRA Paper 34102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann & Lei Zhang, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mislan, Nora & Kosnin, Azlina Mohd & Yeo, Kee Jiar & Rio Sumarni, Shariffudin, 2010. "Parents as stakeholders: Their expectations in individualized education plan for special education," MPRA Paper 34058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mislan, Nora & Kosnin, Azlina Mohd & Jiar, Yeo Kee & Shariffudin, Rio Sumarni, 2010. "Teachers in action: delivering individualized education plan," MPRA Paper 34059, University Library of Munich, Germany.