Matter matters: productivity, resources, and prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Reconstructing the Quantity Theory (I)," MPRA Paper 32421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Squaring the investment cycle," MPRA Paper 32895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Witt, 2006. "Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The wondrous effortlessness of unifying circuit-, money-, price- and distribution theory," MPRA Paper 31279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gavin Kennedy, 2009. "Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand: From Metaphor to Myth," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 6(2), pages 239-263, May.
More about this item
KeywordsNew framework of concepts; Structure-centric; Axiom set; Factors of production; Substitution; Profit redistribution; Bargaining margin; Equal profit ratios; Metachoice;
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:34225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .