The rise of emerging markets' financial market architecture: constituting new roles in the global financial goverancen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martina Metzger, 2001. "Of Magic Dragons And Other Strange Beasts: A Reassessment Of The Latin American And Asian Crises," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(2), pages 191-217, June.
- Hausmann Ricardo & Panizza Ugo, 2011.
"Redemption or Abstinence? Original Sin, Currency Mismatches and Counter Cyclical Policies in the New Millennium,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-35, August.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2010. "Redemption or Abstinence? Original Sin, Currency Mismatches and Counter-Cyclical Policies in the New Millenium," CID Working Papers 194, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging markets; financial sector resilience; art of supervision; foreign debt; global financial governance;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .