Individuals and institutions in social economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirschman, Albert O., 1985.
"Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating some Categories of Economic Discourse,"
Economics and Philosophy,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 7-21, April.
- Hirschman, Albert O, 1984. "Against Parsimony: Three Easy Ways of Complicating Some Categories of Economic Discourse," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 89-96.
More about this item
Keywordspsychology; psychological economics; altruism; trust;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .