Confidence and trust: empirical investigations for the Netherlands and the financial sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John F. Helliwell, 1996. "Economic Growth and Social Capital in Asia," NBER Working Papers 5470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek & Bas van der Klaauw, 2010.
"The Effect of Financial Rewards on Students' Achievement: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1243-1265, December.
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek & Bas van der Klaauw, 2004. "The e ect of financial rewards on students achievement: Evidence from a randomized experiment," HEW 0410002, EconWPA.
- Edwin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek & Bas van der Klaauw, 2006. "The effect of financial rewards on students' achievement: Evidence from a randomized experiment," Artefactual Field Experiments 00078, The Field Experiments Website.
- van Rooij, Maarten C.J. & Kool, Clemens J.M. & Prast, Henriette M., 2007.
"Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: Are people able to choose?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 701-722, April.
- Maarten van Rooij & Clemens Kool & Henriëtte Prast, 2005. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: are people able to choose?," DNB Working Papers 025, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- M.C.J. van Rooij & C.J.M. Kool & H.M. Prast, 2005. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain: are people able to choose?," Working Papers 05-04, Utrecht School of Economics.
- van Rooij, M.C.J. & Kool, C.J.M. & Prast, H.M., 2007. "Risk-return preferences in the pension domain : Are people able to choose?," Other publications TiSEM 22820590-ad4e-4abc-bd21-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Céline Christensen & Peter Els & Maarten Rooij, 2006.
"Dutch Households’ Perceptions of Economic Growth and Inflation,"
Springer, vol. 154(2), pages 277-294, June.
- Céline Christensen & Peter van Els & Maarten van Rooij, 2006. "Dutch households' perceptions of economic growth and inflation," DNB Working Papers 093, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30726298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kapteyn, A. & Teppa, F., 2002. "Subjective Measures of Risk Aversion and Portfolio Choice," Discussion Paper 2002-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jansen, W. Jos & Nahuis, Niek J., 2003.
"The stock market and consumer confidence: European evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 89-98, April.
- W. Jos Jansen & Niek J. Nahuis, 2002. "The Stock Market and Consumer Confidence: European Evidence," MEB Series (discontinued) 2002-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno S & Jegen, Reto, 2001. " Motivation Crowding Theory," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 589-611, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayo, Bernd & Neuenkirch, Edith, 2014.
"The German public and its trust in the ECB: The role of knowledge and information search,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 286-303.
- Bernd Hayo & Edith Neuenkirch, 2013. "The German Public and its Trust in the ECB: The Role of Knowledge and Information Search," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201347, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Neuenkirch, Edith & Hayo, Bernd, 2014. "The German Public and its Trust in the ECB: The Role of Knowledge and Information Search," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100312, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- van der Cruijsen, Carin & de Haan, Jakob & Jansen, David-Jan & Mosch, Robert, 2013.
"Knowledge and opinions about banking supervision: Evidence from a survey of Dutch households,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 219-229.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen & Robert Mosch, 2010. "Knowledge and Opinions about Banking Supervision: Evidence from a Survey of Dutch Households," DNB Working Papers 275, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Soudan, Michel & Stracca, Livio, 2012.
"Explaining EU Citizens' Trust in the ECB in Normal and Crisis Times,"
289, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Stracca, Livio & Soudan, Michel, 2012. "Explaining EU citizens’ trust in the ECB in normal and crisis times," Working Paper Series 1501, European Central Bank.
- Taškar Sabina & Šebjan Urban, 2015. "Is Trust in Banks in Slovenia Put to the Test?," Naše gospodarstvo/Our economy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(3), pages 41-50, June.
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2009. "Trust in Banks? Evidence from normal times and from times of crises," Working Papers 158, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- C. E. Jager, 2017. "A Question of Trust: the Pursuit of Consumer Trust in the Financial Sector by Means of EU Legislation," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 25-49, March.
- Butzbach, Olivier, 2014. "Trust in banks: a tentative conceptual framework," MPRA Paper 53587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial supervision; consumer confidence; trust;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbocs:602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .