Quantum and algorithmic Bayesian mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas R. Palfrey & Sanjay Srivastava, 1987. "On Bayesian Implementable Allocations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 193-208.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1989.
"Mechanism Design with Incomplete Information: A Solution to the Implementation Problem,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 668-691, June.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay., 1987. "Mechanism Design with Incomplete Information: A Solution to the Implementation Problem," Working Papers 658, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Eric Maskin, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38.
- Eric Maskin, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1829, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jackson, Matthew O, 1991. "Bayesian Implementation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 461-477, March.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003.
"The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules,"
Economics Working Papers
0033, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Roberto Serrano, 2003. "The Theory of Implementation of Social Choice Rules," Working Papers 2003-19, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "On amending the sufficient conditions for Nash implementation," MPRA Paper 30067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian implementation; Quantum game theory; Mechanism design;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-04-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CTA-2011-04-16 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2011-04-16 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .