Report NEP-GTH-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Grabisch & Lijue Xie, 2011. "The restricted core of games on distributive lattices: how to share benefits in a hierarchy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00583868, HAL.
- Márkus, Judit & Pintér, Miklós & Radványi, Anna, 2011. "The Shapley value for airport and irrigation games," MPRA Paper 30031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2011. "On the number of blocks required to access the coalition structure core," MPRA Paper 29755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2011. "Cooperation in Partnerships: The Role of Breakups and Reputation," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-22, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "Influence functions, followers and command games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00583867, HAL.
- Tremewan, James, 2010. "Group Identity and Coalition Formation: Experiments in a three?player divide the dollar Game," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1020, CEPREMAP.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Two-agent Nash implementation: A new result," MPRA Paper 30068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "A non-cooperative Pareto-efficient solution to a single-shot Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 30070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Quantum and algorithmic Bayesian mechanisms," MPRA Paper 30072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth, 2011. "Collectively Ranking Candidates - An Axiomatic Approach -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Olga Bogach & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2011. "An Experimental Study on the Relevance and Scope of Culture as a Focal Point," Working Papers 201104, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paulo Brito & Bipasa Datta & Huw Dixon, 2011. "The evolution of mixed conjectures in the rent-extraction game," Discussion Papers 11/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2010. "Two-Party Competition with Persistent Policies," Working Papers 1011, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.