Cooperation in Partnerships: The Role of Breakups and Reputation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kamei, Kenju, 2016. "Information Disclosure and Cooperation in a Finitely-repeated Dilemma: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 75100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lachlan Deer & Ralph-C. Bayer, 2016.
"Pledges of Commitment and Cooperation in Partnerships,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Lachlan Deer & Ralph-C. Bayer, 2015. "Pledges of commitment and cooperation in partnerships," ECON - Working Papers 201, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Dec 2015.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2013. "Play it Again: Partner Choice, Reputation Building and Learning in Restarting, Finitely-Repeated Dilemma Games," Working Papers 2013-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Dilemma; Endogenous Group Formation; Public Goods;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2011-04-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-04-16 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2011-04-16 (Game Theory)
- NEP-SOC-2011-04-16 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2011-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .