Report NEP-CBE-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2011. "The Role of Intuition and Reasoning in Driving Aversion to Risk and Ambiguity," CSEF Working Papers 282, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 15 Jan 2013.
- Lefèbvre, Mathieu & Pestieau, Pierre & Riedl, Arno & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and "The Broken Windows" Effect: An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 5609, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2011. "Cooperation in Partnerships: The Role of Breakups and Reputation," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-22, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Olga Bogach & Andreas Leibbrandt, 2011. "An Experimental Study on the Relevance and Scope of Culture as a Focal Point," Working Papers 201104, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kawata, Yukichika, 2011. "Decision Making under Ecological Regime Shift: An Experimental Economic Approach," MPRA Paper 30016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tremewan, James, 2010. "Group Identity and Coalition Formation: Experiments in a three?player divide the dollar Game," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1020, CEPREMAP.
- Berger, Johannes & Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk, 2011. "Incentives and Cooperation in Firms: Field Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Evans, George & Honkapohja, Seppo, 2011. "Learning as a rational foundation for macroeconomics and finance," Research Discussion Papers 8/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Johan Almenberg & Artashes Karapetyan, 2010. "Mental accounting in the housing market," Working Paper 2010/20, Norges Bank.