Nicosia-Concerted Retailing and Tourism Strategies to Awaken a Neglekted and Sleeping Beauty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shin, Youngsun, 2008. "Examining the Link between Visitors' Motivations and Convention Destination Image," MPRA Paper 25287, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Feb 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsRetail; Tourism; Culture; Authenticty; Nicosia; Cyprus;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-04-02 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-04-02 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .