Report NEP-TUR-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaufmann, Rudi & Gronau, Werner & Sakkadas, Savvas, 2011. "Nicosia-Concerted Retailing and Tourism Strategies to Awaken a Neglekted and Sleeping Beauty," MPRA Paper 29702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asgary, Ali & Rezvani, Mohammad Reza & Mehregan, Nader, 2011. "Local Residents’ Preferences for Second Home Tourism Development Policies: A Choice Experiment nalysis," MPRA Paper 29703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Paolo Pamini, 2011. "World Heritage: Where Are We? An Empirical Analysis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Nombulelo Braiton, 2011. "Dollarization in Cambodia; Causes and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers 11/49, .
- Rodelio Subade & Evelyn Jugado, 2010. "Economic Valuation of Conserving Endangered Species and Their Habitats in the North West Panay Peninsula, Central Philippines," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201010t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Oct 2010.
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Iragaël Joly & Vincent Kaufmann & Eric Cornelis & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2011. "Travel and activity time allocation: An empirical comparison between eight cities in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00578085, HAL.