Sequentially Rationalizable Choice with Transitive Rationales
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Au, Pak Hung & Kawai, Keiichi, 2011. "Sequentially rationalizable choice with transitive rationales," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 608-614.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mariotti, Marco & Manzini, Paola, 2012. "Choice by lexicographic semiorders," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(1), January.
- Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1998. "Testing Alternative Explanations of Cyclical Choices," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(259), pages 347-361, August.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2007. "Sequentially Rationalizable Choice," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1824-1839, December.
- Loomes, Graham & Starmer, Chris & Sugden, Robert, 1991. "Observing Violations of Transitivity by Experimental Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 425-439, March.
- García-Sanz, María D. & Alcantud, José Carlos R., 2010. "Rational choice by two sequential criteria," MPRA Paper 21487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horan, Sean, 2016.
"A simple model of two-stage choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 372-406.
- HORAN, Sean, 2016. "A simple model of two-stage choice," Cahiers de recherche 2016-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Sean HORAN, 2016. "A Simple Model of Two-Stage Choice," Cahiers de recherche 01-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Cuhadaroglu, Tugce, 2015. "Choosing on Influence," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-59, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yuta Inoue & Koji Shirai, 2018. "Limited consideration and limited data: revealed preference tests and observable restrictions," Discussion Paper Series 176, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2018.
- Tugce Cuhadaroglu, 2015. "Choosing on Influence," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201504, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuta Inoue & Koji Shirai, 2016. "Limited consideration and limited data," Discussion Paper Series 149, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2016.
- García-Sanz, María D. & Alcantud, José Carlos R., 2015. "Sequential rationalization of multivalued choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 29-33.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:143:y:2017:i:c:p:165-172 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rohan Dutta & Sean Horan, 2015.
"Inferring Rationales from Choice: Identification for Rational Shortlist Methods,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 179-201, November.
- Rohan Dutta & Sean Horan, 2013. "Inferring Rationales from Choice : Identification for Rational Shortlist Methods," Cahiers de recherche 09-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- David Freeman, 2013. "Revealed Preference Foundations of Expectations-Based Reference-Dependence," Discussion Papers dp13-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Cuhadaroglu, Tugce, 2015. "Choosing on Influence," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-59, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Cuhadaroglu, Tugce, 2017. "Choosing on influence," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 12(2), May.
More about this item
KeywordsSequentially rationalizable choice; Rationalization;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:29687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .