The particle system model of income and wealth more likely to imply an analogue of thermodynamics in social science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money," Papers cond-mat/0001432, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2000.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: How saving propensity affects its distribution," Papers cond-mat/0004256, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2000.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & K. Chakrabarti, Bikas & Manna, S.S, 2004. "Pareto law in a kinetic model of market with random saving propensity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 155-163.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti & S. S. Manna, 2003. "Pareto Law in a Kinetic Model of Market with Random Saving Propensity," Papers cond-mat/0301289, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2004.
- Scalas, Enrico & Gallegati, Mauro & Guerci, Eric & Mas, David & Tedeschi, Alessandra, 2006.
"Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 86-90.
- Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & Eric Guerci & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and Allocation of Resources in Economics: The Agent-Based Approach," Papers physics/0608221, arXiv.org.
- Eric Guerci & Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-00871047, HAL.
- S. Ispolatov & P.L. Krapivsky & S. Redner, 1998. "Wealth distributions in asset exchange models," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 267-276, March.
- A. Chakraborti & B.K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: how saving propensity affects its distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 167-170, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality Process; Kinetic Theory of Gases; labor income distribution; particle system; Saved Wealth Model; social science analogue of thermodynamics;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.