The particle system model of income and wealth more likely to imply an analogue of thermodynamics in social science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money," Papers cond-mat/0001432, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2000.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: How saving propensity affects its distribution," Papers cond-mat/0004256, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2000.
- Chatterjee, Arnab & K. Chakrabarti, Bikas & Manna, S.S, 2004. "Pareto law in a kinetic model of market with random saving propensity," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(1), pages 155-163.
- Arnab Chatterjee & Bikas K. Chakrabarti & S. S. Manna, 2003. "Pareto Law in a Kinetic Model of Market with Random Saving Propensity," Papers cond-mat/0301289, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2004.
- Scalas, Enrico & Gallegati, Mauro & Guerci, Eric & Mas, David & Tedeschi, Alessandra, 2006.
"Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 370(1), pages 86-90.
- Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & Eric Guerci & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and Allocation of Resources in Economics: The Agent-Based Approach," Papers physics/0608221, arXiv.org.
- Eric Guerci & Enrico Scalas & Mauro Gallegati & David Mas & Alessandra Tedeschi, 2006. "Growth and allocation of resources in economics: The agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-00871047, HAL.
- S. Ispolatov & P.L. Krapivsky & S. Redner, 1998. "Wealth distributions in asset exchange models," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 2(2), pages 267-276, March.
- A. Chakraborti & B.K. Chakrabarti, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of money: how saving propensity affects its distribution," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 167-170, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInequality Process; Kinetic Theory of Gases; labor income distribution; particle system; Saved Wealth Model; social science analogue of thermodynamics;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .