Construction industry forecasting system dynamic model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2002. "Construction industry forecasting model," MPRA Paper 16365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2003. "Construction demand: a model of research and forecast for Latvia from 2002 to 2025," MPRA Paper 16366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsconstruction demand; housing fund; system dynamic; market modeling; simulation; economic forecasting;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2010-12-18 (Forecasting)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:27323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .