Anti-Money Laundry regulation and Crime: A two-period model of money-in-the-utility-function
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferwerda Joras, 2009.
"The Economics of Crime and Money Laundering: Does Anti-Money Laundering Policy Reduce Crime?,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 903-929, December.
- J. Ferwerda, 2008. "The Economics of Crime and Money Laundering: Does Anti-Money Laundering Policy Reduce Crime?," Working Papers 08-35, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Donato Masciandaro, 1999. "Money Laundering: the Economics of Regulation," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 225-240, May.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes, 2015.
"Money Laundering and Its Regulation,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 78-123, March.
- Alberto Chong & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes, 2007. "Money Laundering and its Regulation," Research Department Publications 4493, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto E. Chong & Florencio López-de-Silanes, 2007. "Money Laundering and its Regulation," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1599, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Camera, Gabriele, 2001. "Dirty money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 377-415, April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:11:y:2007:i:3:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMoney laundry; crime; money in utility function; money;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .