Experiential marketing, customer satisfaction, behavioral intention: timezone game center surabaya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Behrens, Kristian & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2007.
"Regional economics: A new economic geography perspective,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 457-465, July.
- BEHRENS, Kristian & THISSE, Jacques-François, 2007. "Regional economics: a new economic geography perspective," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1946, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rikard Forslid & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2003. "An analytically solvable core-periphery model," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 229-240, July.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Pierre Picard & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2010.
"Self-organized agglomerations and transport costs,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(3), pages 565-589, March.
- Pierre Picard & Takatoshi Tabuchi, 2007. "Self-organized Agglomerations and Transport Costs," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0712, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- PICARD, Pierre M. & TABUCHI, Takatoshi, 2010. "Self-organized agglomerations and transport costs," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2182, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Diego Puga, 1998.
"Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography',"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(6), pages 707-731, August.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Puga, Diego, 1997. "Agglomeration in the Global Economy: A Survey of the 'New Economic Geography'," CEPR Discussion Papers 1699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul, 1993. "On the number and location of cities," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 293-298, April.
More about this item
KeywordsExperiential Marketing; Customer Satisfaction; Behavioral Intention;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .