The types and intensity of innovation in developing-country SMEs: evidences from a Nigerian sub-sectoral study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A.A. Egbetokun & A.A. Adeniyi & W.O. Siyanbola & O.O. Olamade, 2012. "The types and intensity of innovation in developing country SMEs: evidences from a Nigerian subsectoral study," International Journal of Learning and Intellectual Capital, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 98-112.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio M. Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2007.
"Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 87-88, pages 303-323.
- Rosa, Julio M. & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Julio Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2008. "Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-09, CIRANO.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
- Audretsch, David B. & Lehmann, Erik E. & Warning, Susanne, 2005.
"University spillovers and new firm location,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1113-1122, September.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann & Susanne Warning, 2004. "University Spillovers and New Firm Location," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Iretioluwa O. Oyefuga & Willie O. Siyanbola & Oladele O. Afolabi & Abolaji D. Dada & Abiodun A. Egbetokun, 2008. "SMEs funding: an assessment of an intervention scheme in Nigeria," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 233-245.
- Egbetokun, A & Siyanbola, W & Sanni, M & Olamade, O & Adeniyi, A & Irefin, I, 2008. "What Drives Innovation?: Inferences from an Industry-Wide Survey in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 25343, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Basberg, Bjorn L., 1987. "Patents and the measurement of technological change: A survey of the literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 131-141, August.
More about this item
Keywordstypes of innovation; innovation intensity; SMEs; Nigeria; manufacturing; Cable & Wire;
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:25341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .