Consolidated-Budget Rules and Macroeconomic Stability with Income-Tax and Finance Constraints
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jess Benhabib & Qinglai Meng & Kazuo Nishimura, 2000. "Indeterminacy under Constant Returns to Scale in Multisector Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1541-1548, November.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Sharon G. Harrison, 2008.
"Useful Government Spending and Macroeconomic (In)stability under Balanced-Budget Rules,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(3), pages 383-397, June.
- Sharon Harrison & Jang-Ting Guo, 2006. "Useful Government Spending and Macroeconomic (In)stability under Balanced-Budget Rules," Working Papers 0701, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Capital-Income Tax; Monetary Policy; Macroeconomic Stabilization; Finance Constraint; Arbitrage Channel; Investment-Based Channel; Consumption-Based Channel;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-09-18 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-09-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-09-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24817. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .