Report NEP-ACC-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William R. Melick, 2010. "Ohio Employment and International Economic Policy," Working Papers 1001, Kenyon College, Department of Economics.
- European Commission, 2010. "Innovative Financing at a Global Level," Taxation Papers 23, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Rydqvist, Kristian, 2010. "Tax Arbitrage with Risk and Effort Aversion - Swedish Lottery Bonds 1970-1990," SIFR Research Report Series 70, Institute for Financial Research.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2010. "Financial Transaction Tax: Small is Beautiful," Working Papers 1001, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 31 Aug 2010.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2010. "A new version of Edgeworth's taxation paradox," Economics Series Working Papers 502, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ratbek, Ratbek, 2010. "Nonlinear effect of corruption, uncertainty, and growth," MPRA Paper 24834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Measures aimed at enhancing the loss absorbency of regulatory capital at the point of non viability," MPRA Paper 24823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gliksberg, Baruch, 2010. "Consolidated-Budget Rules and Macroeconomic Stability with Income-Tax and Finance Constraints," MPRA Paper 24817, University Library of Munich, Germany.