Post-conflict planning and reconstruction: lessons from the American experience in Korea
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marcus Noland, 2010. "Post-Conflict Planning and Reconstruction: Lessons From the American Experience in Korea," Economics Study Area Working Papers 112, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan M. Collins & Won-Am Park, 1989. "External Debt and Macroeconomic Performance in South Korea," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 121-140, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan M. Collins & Won-Am Park, 1989. "II. External Debt and Macroeconomic Performance in South Korea," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 3: Country Studies - Indonesia, Korea, Philippines, Turkey, pages 151-152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1987. "Paths of Development in the Three-Factor, n-Good General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(5), pages 961-999, October.
- Soon Cho, 1994. "Dynamics of Korean Economic Development, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 25, October.
More about this item
Keywordspost-conflict; reconstruction; Korea; Afghanistan; Iraq;
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.