A comparison of alternative approaches to sup-norm goodness of git gests with estimated parameters
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Parker, Thomas, 2013. "A Comparison Of Alternative Approaches To Supremum-Norm Goodness-Of-Fit Tests With Estimated Parameters," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(05), pages 969-1008, October.
- Thomas Parker, 2010. "A comparison of alternative approaches to sup-norm goodness of fit tests with estimated parameters," CeMMAP working papers CWP34/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Stute, Winfried, 2008. "Distribution-free specification tests of conditional models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Haywood, John & Khmaladze, Estate, 2008. "On distribution-free goodness-of-fit testing of exponentiality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 5-18, March.
- Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2002. "Inference on the Quantile Regression Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1583-1612, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsGoodness of fit test; Estimated parameters; Gaussian process; Gauss-Markov process; Boundary crossing probability; Martingale transformation;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .