On distribution-free goodness-of-fit testing of exponentiality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drăgulescu, Adrian & Yakovenko, Victor M., 2001.
"Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 213-221.
- Adrian Dragulescu & Victor M. Yakovenko, 2001. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Papers cond-mat/0103544, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2001.
- A. Dragulescu & V. M. Yakovenko, 2002. "Exponential and power-law probability distributions of wealth and income in the United Kingdom and the United States," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Khmaladze, Estate & Brownrigg, Ray & Haywood, John, 2007. "Brittle power: On Roman Emperors and exponential lengths of rule," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(12), pages 1248-1257, July.
- Ludwig Baringhaus & Norbert Henze, 1991. "A class of consistent tests for exponentiality based on the empirical Laplace transform," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 43(3), pages 551-564, September.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Geert Ridder, 1998. "An Empirical Equilibrium Search Model of the Labor Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1183-1222, September.
- Berg, G.J. & Ridder, G., 1993. "An empirical equilibrium search model of the labour market," Serie Research Memoranda 0039, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Einmahl, J.H.J. & McKeague, I.W., 2003. "Empirical likelihood based hypothesis testing," Other publications TiSEM 2ddb34d8-8ae7-46e3-8004-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Norbert Henze & Simos G. Meintanis, 2005. "Recent and classical tests for exponentiality: a partial review with comparisons," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 29-45, 02. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)