Empirical characteristic function approach to goodness-of-fit tests for the Cauchy distribution with parameters estimated by MLE or EISE
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Besbeas, Panagiotis & Morgan, Byron J. T., 2001. "Integrated squared error estimation of Cauchy parameters," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 397-401, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meintanis, Simos & Swanepoel, Jan, 2007. "Bootstrap goodness-of-fit tests with estimated parameters based on empirical transforms," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(10), pages 1004-1013, June.
- M. Jiménez-Gamero & A. Batsidis & M. Alba-Fernández, 2016. "Fourier methods for model selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 105-133, February.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M. Dolores & Kim, Hyoung-Moon, 2015. "Fast goodness-of-fit tests based on the characteristic function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 172-191.
- Alba Fernández, M.V. & Jiménez Gamero, M.D. & Castillo Gutiérrez, S., 2014. "Approximating a class of goodness-of-fit test statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 24-38.
- Meintanis, Simos G. & Ngatchou-Wandji, Joseph & Taufer, Emanuele, 2015. "Goodness-of-fit tests for multivariate stable distributions based on the empirical characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 171-192.
- Manuel Landajo & María José Presno, 2010. "Stationarity testing under nonlinear models. Some asymptotic results," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 392-405, September.
- M. D. Jiménez-Gamero & A. Batsidis & M. V. Alba-Fernández, 2016. "Fourier methods for model selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(1), pages 105-133, February.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, M.V. & Jodrá, P. & Barranco-Chamorro, I., 2015. "An approximation to the null distribution of a class of Cramér–von Mises statistics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 258-272.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:57:y:2005:i:1:p:183-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .