A Best evidence synthesis on the link between budgetary participation and managerial performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A.B. Bonache & J. Maurice, 2010. "A Best Evidence Synthesis On The Link Between Budgetary Participation And Managerial Performance," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(2(12)/Sum), pages 34-47.
- Adrien Bonache & Jonathan Maurice & Karen Moris, 2010. "A Best Evidence Synthesis on the Link Between Budgetary Participation and Managerial Performance," Working Papers CREGO 1101002, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Adrien Bonache & Jonathan Maurice & Karen Moris, 2010. "A best evidence synthesis on the link between budgetary participation and managerial performance," Post-Print hal-00736246, HAL.
- Adrien Bonache & Jonathan Maurice & Karen Moris, 2010. "A best evidence synthesis on the link between budgetary participation and managerial performance," Post-Print hal-00736237, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Chong M. & Low, Liang C. & Eggleton, Ian R. C., 1995. "The impact of reliance on accounting performance measures on job-related tension and managerial performance: Additional evidence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 359-381, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonache, Adrien & Maurice, Jonathan & Georgescu, Irène, 2009.
"Enseignement d'une meta-analyse sur le lien participation budgétaire-performance managériale
[Lesson from Meta-analysis for the relation between budgetary participation and managerial performance]," MPRA Paper 12958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrien Bonache & Jonathan Maurice & Karen Moris, 2010. "Participation budgétaire et performance managériale:Une combinaison de méta-analyses -Budgetary participation and managerial performance:A combination of meta-analyses," Working Papers CREGO 1101001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Alcouffe, Simon & Galy, Nadine & Gaté, Loïc, 2016.
"Une méta-analyse qualitative de la littérature sur les déterminants de l'adoption de l'activity-based costing
[A meta-analysis of the literature on the determinants of the adoption of activity-base," MPRA Paper 73381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbest evidence synthesis; subgroup analysis; managerial performance; budgetary participation; management control;
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20924. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .