A Best Evidence Synthesis on the Link Between Budgetary Participation and Managerial Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A.B. Bonache & J. Maurice, 2010. "A Best Evidence Synthesis On The Link Between Budgetary Participation And Managerial Performance," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 5(2(12)/Sum), pages 34-47.
- Adrien Bonache & Jonathan Maurice & Karen Moris, 2010. "A best evidence synthesis on the link between budgetary participation and managerial performance," Post-Print hal-00736246, HAL.
- Adrien Bonache & Jonathan Maurice & Karen Moris, 2010. "A best evidence synthesis on the link between budgetary participation and managerial performance," Post-Print hal-00736237, HAL.
- Bonache, Adrien & Maurice, Jonathan & Moris, Karen, 2010. "A Best evidence synthesis on the link between budgetary participation and managerial performance," MPRA Paper 20924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Chong M. & Low, Liang C. & Eggleton, Ian R. C., 1995. "The impact of reliance on accounting performance measures on job-related tension and managerial performance: Additional evidence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 359-381, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonache, Adrien & Maurice, Jonathan & Georgescu, Irène, 2009.
"Enseignement d'une meta-analyse sur le lien participation budgétaire-performance managériale
[Lesson from Meta-analysis for the relation between budgetary participation and managerial performance]," MPRA Paper 12958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrien Bonache & Jonathan Maurice & Karen Moris, 2010. "Participation budgétaire et performance managériale:Une combinaison de méta-analyses -Budgetary participation and managerial performance:A combination of meta-analyses," Working Papers CREGO 1101001, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Alcouffe, Simon & Galy, Nadine & Gaté, Loïc, 2016.
"Une méta-analyse qualitative de la littérature sur les déterminants de l'adoption de l'activity-based costing
[A meta-analysis of the literature on the determinants of the adoption of activity-base," MPRA Paper 73381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbest evidence synthesis; budgetary participation; managerial performance; meta-analysis; subgroup analysis.;
- M49 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Other
- C89 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:1101002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.