Sukukization: Islamic Economic Risk Factors in Shari’ah View
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Hawary & Dahlia & Grais, Wafik & Iqbal, Zamir, 2004. "Regulating islamic financial institutions : The nature of the regulated," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3227, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saba, Irum & Alsayyed, Nidal, 2010. "Alternative Pricing Mechanisms for Islamic Financial Instruments: Economic Perspective," MPRA Paper 20683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saba, Irum & Alsayyed, Nidal, 2010. "Economic Pricing Mechanisms for Islamic Financial Instruments: Ijarah Model," MPRA Paper 20685, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Economics; Sukukization; Macroeconomics; Shari’ah Standards; AAOIFI; Islamic Economics; Securitization; SPV;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-02-20 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HPE-2010-02-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .