Impacts of Watershed Development Programmes: Experiences and Evidences from Tamil Nadu
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kerr, John & George, P.J. & Pangare, Ganesh & Pangare, Vasudha Lokur, 2000. "An evaluation of dryland watershed development projects in India:," EPTD discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kumar, D. Suresh & Palanisami, K., 2009. "An Economic Inquiry into Collective Action and Household Behaviour in Watershed Management," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 64(1).
More about this item
KeywordsWatershed Development; Net Present Value; Benefit Cost Ratio; Tamil Nadu;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .