Culture Values Entrepreneurship and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harbaugh, Richmond, 1996. "Falling behind the Joneses: relative consumption and the growth-savings paradox," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 297-304, December.
- Gali, Jordi, 1994.
"Keeping Up with the Joneses: Consumption Externalities, Portfolio Choice, and Asset Prices,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 1-8, February.
- Gali, J., 1992. "Keeping Up with the Joneses: Consumption Externalities, Portfolio Choice and Asset Prices," Papers 92-22, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Culture Values; Social Status; Growth;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-09-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-CUL-2009-09-11 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2009-09-11 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-FDG-2009-09-11 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2009-09-11 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SOC-2009-09-11 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .