Report NEP-CSE-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Karine Roux & Damien Talbot & Catherine Thomas, 2009. "Territorial innovation dynamics: a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print halshs-00365192, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401148_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greeven, M.J. & Xiaodong, Z., 2009. "Developing Innovative Competences in an Emerging Business System: New Private Enterprises in Hangzhou’s Software Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00402389_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Susumu Cato, 2009. "Relative Performance and R&D Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0752, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2009. "Does the logistics sector gain from manufacturing internationalisation? An empirical investigation on the Italian case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09052, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Genschick, Sven & Schraven, Benjamin, 2009. "Constructing Epistemic Landscapes: Methods of GIS-Based Mapping," MPRA Paper 17135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arezki, Rabah & Cherif, Reda & Piotrowski, John, 2009. "Tourism Specialization and Economic Development: Evidence from the UNESCO World Heritage List," MPRA Paper 17132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Melissa P. McInerney, 2009. "Privatizing Public Services and Strategic Behavior: The Impact of Incentives to Reduce Workers’ Compensation Claim Duration," Working Papers 88, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, revised 18 Oct 2010.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Culture Values Entrepreneurship and Growth," MPRA Paper 17137, University Library of Munich, Germany.