How Decisions on Investing in Russia are made by German Firms?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kotov, Denis, 2008. "How Changing Investment Climate Impacts on the Foreign Investors Investment Decision: Evidence from FDI in Germany," MPRA Paper 8777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katariina Nilsson Hakkala & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Helena Svaleryd, 2008.
"Asymmetric Effects of Corruption on FDI: Evidence from Swedish Multinational Firms,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 627-642, November.
- Hakkala, Katariina & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Svaleryd, Helena, 2005. "Asymmetric Effects of Corruption on FDI: Evidence from Swedish Multinational Firms," Working Paper Series 641, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Aug 2007.
- Benjamin Gomes-Casseres, 1990. "Firm Ownership Preferences and Host Government Restrictions: An Integrated Approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 21(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Sanjeev Agarwal & Sridhar N Ramaswami, 1992. "Choice of Foreign Market Entry Mode: Impact of Ownership, Location and Internationalization Factors," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csaba Weiner, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investments in Russia and the Hungarian-Based Investors," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 104-115.
- Kotov, Denis, 2013. "Behavioral Biases and Corporate Decision Making on Investing Abroad," MPRA Paper 49858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment Climate; FDI; Germany; Russia; DCF; Investment Valuation;
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-07-28 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2009-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .