Earlier Research Work on Tharparkar and Sindh Barrage, and Similar Studies Related to Demographic, Social and Economic Conditions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Herani, Gobind M., 2008. "Earlier research work on tharparkar and sindh barrage, and similar studies related to demographic, social and economic conditions," MPRA Paper 12133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Pervez Wasim, 2007. "Trends and Growth in Livestock Population in Sindh: A Comparison of Different Censuses," Indus Journal of Management & Social Science (IJMSS), Department of Business Administration, vol. 1(1), pages 53-69, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEarlier Research; Demographic; Social and Economic Conditions; Livestock; Rangeland Plantation; Thardeep; Banh-Beli;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .