Some Ontological Issues of the REA Framework in Relation to Enterprise Business Process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Frantisek HUNKA & Miroslav HUCKA, 2009. "Some Ontological Issues Of The Rea Framework In Relation To Enterprise Business Process," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunka, Frantisek & Hucka, Miroslav & Kasik, Josef & Vymetal, Dominik, 2008. "Enterprise planning model using REA ontology," MPRA Paper 12407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vymetal, Dominik & Hunka, Frantisek & Hucka, Miroslav & Kasik, Josef, 2010. "Enterprise modeling:process and REA value chain perspective," MPRA Paper 24617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsREA ontology; enterprise business process; semantic abstractions;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .