Some Ontological Issues Of The Rea Framework In Relation To Enterprise Business Process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hunka, Frantisek & Hucka, Miroslav & Kasik, Josef & Vymetal, Dominik, 2009. "Some Ontological Issues of the REA Framework in Relation to Enterprise Business Process," MPRA Paper 14650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2009.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunka, Frantisek & Hucka, Miroslav & Kasik, Josef & Vymetal, Dominik, 2008. "Enterprise planning model using REA ontology," MPRA Paper 12407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vymetal, Dominik & Hunka, Frantisek & Hucka, Miroslav & Kasik, Josef, 2010. "Enterprise modeling:process and REA value chain perspective," MPRA Paper 24617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsREA ontology; enterprise business process; semantic abstractions;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:4:y:2009:i:2(8)_summer2009:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuspro.html .