Enterprise modeling:process and REA value chain perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frantisek HUNKA & Miroslav HUCKA, 2009.
"Some Ontological Issues Of The Rea Framework In Relation To Enterprise Business Process,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Hunka, Frantisek & Hucka, Miroslav & Kasik, Josef & Vymetal, Dominik, 2009. "Some Ontological Issues of the REA Framework in Relation to Enterprise Business Process," MPRA Paper 14650, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Apr 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsProcess model; Value chain model; REA; Production planning;
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .