A note on the ordinal canonical correlation analysis of two sets of ranking scores
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Korhonen, Pekka & Siljamaki, Aapo, 1998. "Ordinal principal component analysis theory and an application," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 411-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sudhanshu K MISHRA, 2009.
"Representation-Constrained Canonical Correlation-Analysis: A Hybridization Of Canonical Correlation And Principal Component Analysis,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(1(7)_ Spr).
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "Representation-Constrained Canonical Correlation Analysis: A Hybridization of Canonical Correlation and Principal Component Analyses," MPRA Paper 12948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOrdinal; Canonical correlation; rank order; rankings; scores; standard competition; modified competition; fractional; dense; Repulsive Particle Swarm; global optimization; computer program; FORTRAN;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-01-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2009-01-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2009-01-24 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.