Ordinal principal component analysis theory and an application
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Korhonen, Pekka J., 1984. "Subjective principal component analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 243-255, November.
- Korhonen, Pekka J., 1986. "A hierarchical interactive method for ranking alternatives with multiple qualitative criteria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 265-276, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agostino Tarsitano & Rosetta Lombardo, 2011. "An Exhaustive Coefficient Of Rank Correlation," Working Papers 201111, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- S. K. Mishra, 2010. "(Computer Algorithms) The Most Representative Composite Rank Ordering of Multi-Attribute Objects by the Particle Swarm Optimization Method," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), pages 165-200.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "The most representative composite rank ordering of multi-attribute objects by the particle swarm optimization," MPRA Paper 12723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarsitano Agostino & Lombardo Rosetta, 2013. "A Coefficient of Correlation Based on Ratios of Ranks and Anti-ranks," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(2), pages 206-224, April.
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "A note on the ordinal canonical correlation analysis of two sets of ranking scores," MPRA Paper 12796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:26:y:1998:i:4:p:411-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.