Report NEP-CMP-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kwamie Dunbar, 2009. "The Effects of Credit Risk on Dynamic Portfolio Management: A New Computational Approach," Working papers 2009-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2008. "Evaluating Implications of Agricultural Policies in a Rural Region through a CGE Analysis," Working Papers 328, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bettina Kretschmer & Sonja Peterson & Adriana Ignaciuk, 2008. "Integrating Biofuels into the DART Model," Kiel Working Papers 1472, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12854 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00353505_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mishra, SK, 2009. "A note on the ordinal canonical correlation analysis of two sets of ranking scores," MPRA Paper 12796, University Library of Munich, Germany.