A Latent Budget Analysis Approach to Classification: Examples from Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mooijaart, Ab & van der Heijden, Peter G. M. & van der Ark, L. Andries, 1999. "A least squares algorithm for a mixture model for compositional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 359-379, June.
- Michael Greenacre, 2008. "Correspondence analysis of raw data," Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Juan Manuel Larrosa, 2003. "A Compositional Statistical Analysis of Capital per Worker," Macroeconomics 0301006, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsLatent budget analysis; compositional data; food composition; capital composition;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .