Valoración de flujos de caja en inflación. El caso de la regulación en el Banco Mundial
[Cash Flow Valuation in an Inflationary World. The Case of World Bank for Regulated Firms]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2009. "Valoracion de flujos de caja en inflacion. El caso de la regulacion en el Banco Mundial," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 005666, MASTER CONSULTORES.
References listed on IDEAS
- Estache, Antonio & Rodriguez Pardina, Martin & Rodriguez, Jose Maria & Sember, German, 2003. "An introduction to financial and economic modeling for utility regulators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3001, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Bank; regulatory policy for infrastructure; developing countries; project evaluation; project appraisal; firm valuation; cost of capital; cash flows; free cash flow; capital cash flow;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.